Our Security - We are Secured by NPC
Complete Endpoint Computer Protection
What does this mean?
All of our endpoint computers are professionally encrypted, managed and monitored for malware attack, unauthorized use and intrusion, and professionally backed up in secure data centres by NPC - leaders in endpoint data security. Any of our computers that contain your personal information can also be remotely destroyed if lost or stolen.
Why is cybersecurity important to us?
You trust us with your very personal and confidential information, and we take that seriously. Seriously enough to invest in the leading comprehensive endpoint computing data security solution.
How secure is secure?
- Professionally configured, managed and security monitored
- Advanced malware attack prevention and monitoring
- All data is AES-256 encrypted, a military-grade level of protection
- Our computers feature integrated biometric fingerprint readers
- Daily secure backup to Canadian data centres*
- Remote locate and data wipe for lost or stolen computers
- Our computers are securely “decommissioned” at the end of their useful life before recycling
Who is NPC?
Based in the Toronto area, NPC is a subsidiary of The Keating Group that has provided leading technology products and services for more than 25 years. NPC provides NPC DataGuard, an integrated computing solution for professional's in companies of all sizes in every business segment, who need to know their laptop, desktop and tablet computers are always safe and secure, no matter where their business takes them.
For more information about NPC, click here.
NPC name and NPC logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of NPC. All rights reserved.